This page is maintained by Valentin Bachmann
TL;DR: This is the public page of our Strategy & Operations team.
- ❓ About Us
- 🤷🏼♂️ Our Team
- 🎯 Objectives & Team Mission
- ✔ Responsibilities
- 🧩 Current Projects
- 🧠 How We Think & Work
- 🙌 Open Positions
❓ About Us
Welcome to the public page of the Strategy & Operations team at Wonder! We're currently 3 people and view ourselves as internal consultants & business partners to the founders and the other teams within Wonder.
🤷🏼♂️ Our Team
- Laura Keresztyén (Business Development Manager)
- Louisa Hillegaart (Entrepreneur in Residence)
- Jason Thillman (Business Development Manager)
- Valentin Bachmann (Director of Business Development)
🎯 Objectives & Team Mission
Our goal is to come up with ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make Wonder develop & grow. This includes setting up new processes, executing strategic projects, planning & modelling futures scenarios to help to make strategic business decisions and in the future increasing revenue & profitability.
- Business planning & modeling
- Company-wide KPI & OKR tracking
- Finance & Accounting
- Fundraising support
- Investor reporting & board meeting prep
🧩 Current Projects
- Competitor & Market Analysis
- Set-Up of OKR Tracking Process
- Introduction of spend management tool
🧠 How We Think & Work
We look at Wonder primarily through numbers and our starting point is always Wonder's financial business plan. We try to understand the relationships between Revenue, Revenue growth, Unit economics, CAC's, COGS, G&A costs, investment, cash, runway, cash burn and draw hypotheses & conclusions for Wonders' future success.
🙌 Open Positions
There are currently no open positions in the strategy & operations team, check back in later or have a look at our other positions!
See all openings in