This page is maintained by @Amira Salem
TL;DR: This is the public page of our Product Engineering team.
❓ About Us
Welcome to the page of the Product Engineering team at Wonder. We are currently 13 engineers, designers and product managers. We are an international English-speaking team with people from all over the world and responsible for building the product. We ship major new features bi-weekly while making sure the product runs smoothly and without bugs. We’re fast 🚀
🤷🏼♂️ Our Team
- Andrey Balokha (Senior Software Engineer)
- Aviv Shaked (Engineering Manager)
- Benjamin Dumke-von der Ehe (Senior Software Engineer)
- Brett Abramczyk (Senior Software Engineer)
- Carl-Peter Bertell (Interim Engineering Manager)
- Korneliusz Caputa (Software Engineer)
- Martin O'Driscoll (Senior Software Engineer)
- Mykhailo Kulak (Principal Software Engineer)
- Rory de Zoete (Senior Site Reliability Engineer)
🎯 Objectives & Team Mission
Our job is both simple and complex. Firstly, we have to understand the market that we operate in, which means an understanding of our users. Secondly, we have to provide a service that consistently meets their needs, as well as the needs of our business. That's really it. But because our market is in a state of constant flux - competitors launch new products, technology advances, consumer behaviour changes - we have to keep up. We do that through:
🧠 How We Think & Work
We think outcome-first: "What is it we're trying to achieve? And what is the most effective way of achieving it?"
Inevitably that means finding a way of increasing our confidence and validating our assumptions.
Once we've achieved a level of confidence we're comfortable with, we'll move forward. This will vary from situation to situation.
🙌 Open positions
See all openings in