↗️ Apply now
Let's build the world's best meeting app for groups together.
The origins of Video Conferencing can be traced back to the 1870s.
Not a typo! Look it up. It really isn’t a new idea, although it took about another 100 years to start resembling what we see today. We are fascinated by it, visual and facial signalling makes up over 50% of our communication. Seeing is so much more than just talking.
There are only a handful of companies pushing this technology, I’m proud to say Wonder is one of them.
This role exists because Wonder is at the forefront of building exciting ways for groups to communicate and interact online.
This is definitely not your average eCommerce, FinTech, or Travel company. In Europe alone there are over 9000 fintech startups, all trying to solve the same problems. Why follow the herd?
In our domain, there are only a handful of companies at this frontier of browser-based applications for online meetings. We see only 3 - 5 serious contenders in this space Globally.
- Learn new technologies to tackle problems you have never encountered before
- Architect and build a snappy, jitter-free frontend that delights
millionsof users every day
- Apply and advance
game design patterns
- Come up with
- Apply state-of-the-art technologies from HTML5 and recent
- Architect and scale our growing global low-latency infrastructure
- Master a cluster of
SFUsin a mesh of production and
canarydeployments to deliver a great experience to
millionsof simultaneous users
- Apply and advance best practices from adjacent domains, like
- Help maintain zero downtime and be a driver of
operational excellencewithin a high velocity development environment
- Write code 😄
- You have a spike in one of the traits we value: Craft, Ownership, Growth Mindset and Empathy. Check out our to learn moreCulture & Values
- Know the latest state of technology and what we can do with it
- You have experience in at least one more programming language (e.g.
- You have experience across the full JS-based stack (both
- Ideally, you have experience with
Meet The Product Engineering Team
Enough Talking 🙃
1. Try Wonder
2. Get to know us:Wonder Handbook
3. Get excited
4. Check out theInterview process
5. Apply now 🙌🏽